Options to Get to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall:
- Private Transportation
- Bus Service
- Shuttle from Newark International Airport
Address: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, 651 Kapkowski Road, Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Exit: NJ Turnpike Exit 13A
Typically provided by limousine companies, private transportation to Jersey Gardens outlet mall is a convenient, comfortable and cost effective van service that will easily accommodate up to 11 passengers and all their shopping. Benefits for this option include:
- Pick up and drop off for you and your party at the door of your hotel.
- The van will be there waiting for you to load your purchases whenever you are ready.
- You will never have to wait in lines to get on charters, giving you more time to shop.
- This is by far the most comfortable option to tourists as a private transportation van is spacious, air conditioned to your liking and with a knowledgable local driver you wont have to worry about navigating the confusing network of roads in a rental car.
Bus & Shuttle Services
Shuttle from Newark International Airport AirTrain Station P4:
- Leaves AirTrain station every 30 minutes from 10 am to 8pm (Sunday from 11 am – 6pm)
- Returns from Jersey Gardens every 30 minutes from 10:15am to 8:45 pm (Sunday from 11:15 am – 6:45 pm)
- Average trip time is 10 minutes
- The shuttle bus will pick up and drop off outside Entrance B on the upper level (by Chilis Too). Tickets are $5 each way ($9 round-trip) and can be purchased from the bus driver on the bus.
New Jersey Transit Bus #111 and #115 from New York:
- Local public transportation is provided by NJ Transit bus #40 and Coach USA bus #24. Fare and Schedule information can be found on njtransit.com and coachusa.com, respectively.
- Port Authority Bus Terminal to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall
- Visit www.njtransit.com for updated schedules and rates