Jersey Garden Mall NJ: Where Locals & Tourists Alike Can Buy Discount Fashion Near New York City
There are many factors that make the Jersey Garden Outlet Mall one of the most popular outlet centers near New York City and possibly even the most popular. Here is a summary of all the need-to-know features that make Jersey Garden an outstanding shopping experience for visitors from near and far:
- Jersey Garden Mall NJ contains over 200 retailers all under one roof and many restaurants and entertainment besides.
- All this variety is completely tax-free if you are buying clothes and/or shoes.
- 30 minutes is all it will take you to arrive from midtown Manhattan to Jersey Garden Mall NJ.
- There is even the option to pop over to Jersey Garden Mall from Newark Airport with a quick 5-minute shuttle ride.
- Time for lunch? Stop over in the deluxe food court or choose one of several themed restaurants.
- We all know that kids get bored of shopping before their parent’s do, so entertain them by taking them to the children’s play area.
Information for Tourists
Jersey Garden Mall NJ is a particular hit among tourists with many services catered to their every need. This is true for visitors that drove as little as 40 miles as well as those visiting the Big Apple from far away countries. If you do not reside in the New York metro area, all you need to do is visit the Concierge Desk and show a form of identification such as a passport or driver’s license in order to receive a License to Shop discount card, which offers you savings of hundreds of dollars at stores in Jersey Garden.
Information for Residents of NYC and the Surrounding Areas
Just a quick note on how and why the Jersey Garden Outlet Mall was developed, which will give you an idea of how and ingenious idea can save you money. The mall was developed on a reclaimed landfill that was zoned as being an Urban Redevelopment Zone. In simpler terms, the project went from being a dump to a piece of land with reduced taxes. Then with the lower taxes, developers could step in and build a giant mall, as a matter of fact one of the largest in New Jersey, where outlet stores could open and sell fashion and many things besides with zero or low taxes added to their customers receipt, which means great shopping for you, more customers for the stores and a successfull enterprise for the developers. All-in-all, everyone is happy.
The Jersey Garden Mall NJ is a terrific place to go shopping. It features a combination of big name bands and little shops, generally with the smaller establishments being very specialized in goods that might be hard to find elsewhere. It is also one of the best places to shop for shoes in the area, given that it houses numerous brand outlets in addition to liquidators for brand names. Typically the mall has discounts similar or better compared to what you would find online.